You must Sign In to post a response.
Wrote a chapter for our photo-based e-book on The Mannequins? Find out if your creative writing won you a prize & cheer all the winners!
  • Category: Winners

Photo-based e-book contest: The Mannequins - winners

We got published an interesting photo-based e-book titled The Mannequins with 13 chapters. A genuine thank you for the beautiful book!

Before announcing the winners, participants of a contest - any contest - are reminded that a contest is not just a test of your skills, but also a test of how well you follow instructions. Do you just skim over rules & general instructions? If you are doing that here, then you could be doing so in major exams as well! So take care you read everything before you enter the fray.

The jury panel has selected the following chapters as the prize-winning entries:
    Chapter 7 written by Vij and Chapter 8 written by Padmini are awarded the joint first prize of Rs.125/- and the virtual gift of the certificate of creativity. [note: two only & not three first prizes awarded]

The second prize-winning chapters are Chapter 3 by Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala and Chapter 4 by Dr. Rao. They each win Rs.100/- + the virtual gift of appreciation.

It has been decided to award two consolation prizes. Chapter 9 written by Saji Ganesh and Chapter 1 written by Partha K each win Rs. 75 each + the virtual gift of fresh flowers.

Congratulations to everyone, not just the winners, but also all the participants for their stellar penmanship! All chapters, including those which were invalid, will receive enhanced points & cc. Winners will get 10 points credited to their chapters & their main prizes to their respective profile account.

Keep an eye on the forum for the next creative writing contest.
    Congratulations to Vij and Padmini for winning the first prize in the Photo-based e-book contest: The Mannequins. Their chapters are very well written. Congratulation to Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala for winning the second prize along with me.Congratulations to Saji and Partha for winning the third prize. I want to thank the Jury panel for selecting my chapter for the 2nd Prize. A nice ebook writing contest conducted very well and I thank ISC for providing a platform to improve our language and writing skills.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to the winners, viz. Mr. Vij, Ms. Padmini, Mr. Hakimuddin, Dr. Rao and Mr. Saji Ganesh.

A humble request to the ME in the context of her comment: ''Do you just skim over rules & general instructions? If you are doing that here, then you could be doing so in major exams as well! So take care you read everything before you enter the fray''. If she kindly sends individual e-mails to those Members who did not follow the instructions, they will understand their mistake. Nobody willingly commits a mistake.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

My hearty congratulations to all the prize getters of the Photo-based e-book contest.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the winners of the e-book contest. All the very best for future awards.

My hearty congratulations to Vij and Padmini for winning the first prizes of ebook contest. I also want to congratulate Dr Rao for winning second prize. Congratulations to Mr. Partha and Saji Ganesh sir for consolation prizes.
    Thanks to ISC and Jury panel to select my entry for the second prize. One more award for me.

Honesty is the best policy.

Thanks to all the members who have joined in congratulating me. I thank ISC editors for considering my chapter worthy of 1st prize. I also congratulate my co winner Padmini for the 1st Prize and also 2nd prize winners Mr Hakimuddin and Mr Rao. My heartiest congratulations also goes to Mr Saji Ganesh and Mr Partha for winning a consolation prize.

Congratulations to all the winners. This was a neck to neck competition as evident from the sharing of prizes also. Great contributions and keep it up. It was a very interesting contest.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My best wishes and hearty congratulations to all the winners. This was a new competition and well competed by the members and thus sharing of prizes too . All the participants really rocked.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Too bad. I thought I would bag a price this time at least. Guess I still have a long long way to go in terms of being a novelist. I gave my best efforts and so did others. Congratulations to all the winners. We all were the fragments that came together to spin and weave this beautiful fabric. Ebook contest is my favourite and will always be. I would definitely make a prize winning contribution the next time.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners and thanks to the jury for considering me for the Consolation prize.
    'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Congratulation to Vij & Padmini; Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala and Dr. Rao; Saji Ganesh and Partha.k for winning prizes in the Photo-based e-book contest: The Mannequins .
    I also appreciate all the participants and hope more participation will be there in future contests.

Hearty Congratulations to Vij and Padmini for being the winners of first prize for the Photo-based e-book contest: The Mannequins. Congratulations to Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala and Dr. Rao for being winners of second prize I also congratulate to Saji Ganesh and Partha for being the winners of the third prize.
    Regards,
    Ramya

I am late in noticing this thread and congratulating the winners.
    Congratulations to my joint winner Vij, second prize winners Mr. Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala and Dr. Rao and consolation prize winners Saji Sir and Mr. Partha.
    Thanks ISC for selecting my chapter for first prize. It was not expected but then unexpected things give more happiness.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Everyone,

Points and cc have been credited to all the chapters. Winners have been given 10 points and others between 10 & 25 points & cc. Please let us know if anyone's chapter got missed out. The main prizes and gifts will also be credited soon.

As per Partha's request, I have informed the authors of invalid entries what they missed out on in the instructions.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

The virtual gifts have been despatched just now to the winners. Hakimuddin, since I sent you a gift earlier this month, I could not send your gift, so will request another Editor to do so.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited. The Appreciation Gift to Hakimuddin has also been presented.
    'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Congratulations to all the winners. I hope more such contests are organised in the near future. I would like to participate in them if time permits.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.