You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Discussion on web counselling of TS government teachers

Recently, Telangana government has conducted web counselling for teachers. This counselling started with abrupted changes by slow releasing of orders to the teachers who applied for the transfers and who have to compulsory transferred. Teacher unions in Telangana some of them supported this method and some other opposed this one. Anyway, finally the government completed this process successfully. Only SGTs are remained to get transfer orders. I am waiting for my order. Now come to the discussion, what is the opinion of ISCians on web counselling?
    First of all appreciation to the TS government which has completed the web counseling for the teachers transfers and though it was delayed with hiccups, finally it was done. If you see the working pattern of TS government , it is bringing more transparency in every department working style so that there would be no room for nepotism , recommendations and the process would end systematically. And as regards to your order, I wish you get the order of your choice and preference. No other government has ever thought of conducting web counseling for the teacher transfers so far.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

These days many governments are using online interactions for many of its operations. In AP the CM use this technology for governing through e-governance. Now the transfers in Telangana are online. As far as my knowledge goes even in AP also these systems are in place. The present methodology will have more transparency and all the matters will be available on the web and anyone can see that. This will help the people who mainly depends on their own identity without any back up from any source. We should appreciate the governments for doing this.
    These days to avoid expenditure government is not doing any transfers on its own. If the transfer is affected because of an individual request, he need not be paid any TD or DA or any other allowances towards these transfers. This is how the government is trying to save money but they never try to stop unnecessary wastage in many places.

drrao
    always confident

I would request the author to furnish some more details about the web counseling of the teachers of Telengana. What was the basic purpose for the counseling? Were these new appointments, or promotions or transfer/posting? Without knowing the complete details about the counseling process, it is very difficult to comment. But generally, I think counseling process brings transparency, at least partially if not completely.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

• Sign In to post your comments