You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Advice to follow the guidelines in ISC

Dear ISCians, I am back to ISC to post valuable content. So kindly give suggestions about to follow in ISC.
    Oh my God, after seven year you have come again. Nevertheless much changes have been made which we cannot be elaborated or given tutorial. But just wait and watch as to how the other members are responding and how the discussion go on within the the rules of the site. Please read the posting guidelines and help topics for sure but for getting first hand information about how to raise the threads and how to go about, visit the profiles of seniors and get to know their raising of threads, their way of responding to the threads and how they build their scores and attaining the membership levels.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is a warm welcome to you again on this portal. You know all the relevant issues regarding posting on this site. You can go through the articles particularly the first few in the list which will make you know if at all any changes are there. Then by going through the proceedings, you will get the grip on the going. I wish you all the best and start your journey on this excellent site.
    drrao
    always confident

Welcome and now you can contribute your threads or respond to existing current threads. There is a lot of activity in forum section and it is always vibrant with new and novel issues.

As there are so many subjects and issues being discussed you will always get something of your interest here.

In addition, there are many interesting contests coming up time to time where you can show your creative worth. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments