You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Admire the guts of this girl, Anukeerthy Vas

Ms Anu Keerthy Vas is Miss Indian, 2018. This Chennai girl, is a product of self confidence,guts and courage. She was raised by her single mother and had studied in a good school at Tiruchirapalli. She had done her hard work and wanted to always become a model. She grew from a semi-urban background and learnt to optimize all her strengths. She is now a proud student of the BA(French) course at the prestigious Loyola College, Chennai.

Her ambition is to become a model and also a translator. Her story is one of learning from failures and going up the ladder. She has said as much in her own words.

Let 's praise this girl!!
    It is good that a Chennai girl stood up as Miss India, 2018. My congratulations to her for the success. Shreya Rao Kamavarapu from Andhra Pradesh secured the second runner-up position. She is from my native place and a relative of mine. Meenakshi Chaudhary from Haryana was the first runner-up
    The judge's panel included cricketers Irfan Pathan and KL Rahul and Bollywood actors Malaika Arora, Bobby Deol and Kunal Kapoor.
    Anukreethy Vas will now represent India at Miss World 2018 while the two runners-up will represent the country at Miss Grand International 2018 and Miss United Continents 2018 respectively.
    I wish all the three to be successful in the above-mentioned events.

drrao
    always confident

Congrats to Anu Keethy Vas for being crowned as the Miss India 2018 and that proves that those who knows the importance of life and their confidence in hard work do fetch the great results in big way. Her story, struggles in life , is just like ours and still she could make it to big for having guts and courage to fight to the last minute to achieve success. Also my appreciation goes for the AP girl Shreya Rao Kamavarapu for securing the runner up position of Miss India 2018. It seems this time India is having the chance to clinch the Miss world 2018 as these two charming girls would representing our country.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is really great that an ambitious small town (Tiruchirapalli) girl has climbed a very important peak of her career at a very young age. Full credit to her confidence and self-belief. But at the same time, I would like to state that the answers which these girls (appearing in the competition) give, are mostly learnt by heart. Professional trainers coach them and in 99% of cases, these are not spontaneous answers.

Having said these, I congratulate Ms. Anukeerthy Vas on her great achievement, I hope she would be able to win Miss Universe in due course of time.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

• Sign In to post your comments