You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Revisiting Partha's query

Partha's query appears to have some logic. A little deeper analysis of the facts, on my part, has raised a doubt.

Vandana shared this link in the magical surprise thread, referring to it as "this one in which changes were made", the Webmaster stated that "The issue with this approach is, if a top-ranked person stop visiting our site or stop recalculating his points, his rank will never change and will always remain the same". He went on to add that "Member Rank will be reset to 0 for all members who have not logged in last 90 days".

The number one rank is held by Pramod, but he hasn't posted anything from 01/01/2018 till date. How is he holding his first rank, if the 90 days rule is applicable?
    Oops! The thread in the discussion was to be locked according to Vandana's post when I last checked it. I began working on this thread only to find that the other thread is being kept open.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.