You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Back to ISC after a long time…

Happy to be ISCian. As I always wanted to improve my writing skills, I was happy when one of my friends referred me to ISC. My contribution is very less till now. I could not be an active member due to busy schedule after my marriage. Happy to be back in ISC now. Will try to be active amd hope I will have aupport from other memebers.
    A hearty welcome back. Hope your wish will be fulfilled this time. We all will also learn from your postings. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

You have the seniority of five year but discontinued. Welcome back. In this five years lots of changes taken place and please go through the fresh guidelines and also learn from how the others post and respond.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Welcome back. As you already know that it is one of the place where you can have a section of your interest and you can improve your creative skills by posting your ideas as well as valuable authentic data in form of articles etc, so there are ample opportunities to satisfy your academic desires.

There are opportunities to earn some money also in this pursuit and the most interesting thing is the contests where there is very good competition and a lot of excitement to see the results.

So keep posting and enjoy this academic atmosphere.

Knowledge is power.

It is not very surprising that you have come back with a minor break and this reflects your passion towards ISC channels. Here you may get the articles of the different contributors actively engaged in sharing the valuable informations through different plateforms. You may like such contributions and you too would like to offer some valuable ideas relating to different fields so that the readers are benifited substantially with your ideas. You too would feel excited with your participation in ISC.

Welcome back. It is nice that you are re-activating your association with ISC. Let it result in fruitful mutual benefit.

Thank you all for the warm welcome. I will try to contribute more and be an active memeber. Thanks for the support.

Welcome back! It feels so good when an old member decided to come back and be active here. Mallela, since you have been away for quite some time now, it would be nice to go through the pinned threads in the forum index and also refresh yourself about the site by going through all the help topics. Lot many changes have taken place though the basic structure and aim of the site is the same. Hope you will be active in different sections and will enrich the pages of the site with your valuable contributions. All the best!
    'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

• Sign In to post your comments