You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based TOW contest for the week 24th Jun'18 - 30th Jun'18 - Dream-catcher (Winners)

We are pleased to announce the winners of Topic based TOW contest for the week 24th Jun18 - 30th Jun'18 on topic - Dream-catcher. A dream doesn't become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. Thanks to everyone who participated and helped make this contest a success!

The Winners of the TOW are –
    Padmini for her entry - I don't need a dream catcher
    and
    Soundhrya for the thread - A dream of a dream chaser is to become a dream catcher

It is decided to award Special Prize to the following:

1. Vij for his thread She wants a special Dream-catcher

2. Natarajan for the thread - The power of belief in the ancient legend of dream catcher

3. Mandeep for his entry - Catch the Dream which Keeps you Awake , Then you may not need a Dream–Catcher

It is also decided to give Consolation prize to:

1. Dr. N V Srinivasa Rao for his thread - When there are no dreams, why a dream catcher?

2. Aditya Mohan for his thread The dream catcher's mission

Both the winners would get 60 pts and 60 c.c each while the Special Prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c & the Consolation prize is credited with 30 pts and 30 c.c. Other entries will also be awarded suitably based on the quality of the post. Members, please join with me to greet the winners.
    My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the week contest. It is nice to see a lot of participants have made their way to the winner's list. Hope to see same continuing in next contest too.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My best wishes and hearty congrats to all the winners of this great contest. It seems there was a wholesome participation from the members and hence so many winners this time. Great.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

A happy announcement again!
    Congratulations to Soundharya for winning the TOW contest jointly with me. I also congratulate all the special prize winners and consolation prize winners in the same.
    Thank you ISC for finding my thread worth winning!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My sincere congratulations to all the winners who shared the prizes with me. I thank the ISC for considering my thread for a consolation prize. I wish all the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes and awards in the coming future.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all winners of the ToW thread with the key-word 'Dream-catcher'. All the award-winning threads are good to read.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to all the winners and the participants.
    Appreciate the trend to give more prizes in contests instead of just 1-2, this would encourage others to participate. All the best for members in future contests.

Hearty congratulations to all the winners! It can be observed that more active participation from the members may ensure more winners! All the best to all the participants.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

Congratulations to the winners, the special prize winners and the consolation prize winners. Great job people. I just noticed that the prize money has gone up, which is a good thing.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Congratulations to the Winners, Special Prize winners and Consolation Prize winners in the Topic based TOW contest for the week 24th Jun'18 - 30th Jun'18.

Congratulations to all the Winners, special prize winners and consolation prize winners for the TOW contest of he week 24th June to 30th June 2018.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• Sign In to post your comments