You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Tadar Apang: The young scientist from Arunachal Pradesh

We know very little about the north-eastern states of India. We also don't have much idea about the education system of these highly literate states. We don't know about Tadar Apang, the young scientist who has developed goggles for the blind.

Tadar Apang is a student of New Galaxy Academy, Nirjuli, Papum Pare district of Arunachal Pradesh. The boy was born in a farmer family but is an exceptionally brilliant student. The meritorious boy was moved when a blind woman sought his help to reach her destination. He started working on echolocation, the technique used by bats at night to find their direction. Using this principle Tadar Apang has developed Goggles for Blind (G4B).

This student of XIIth standard has already received many awards and prizes. But we must try to popularize his invention (G4B) which will help lakhs of blind people in India. This invention can also be used for commercial purposes and can also be exported.

Congratulations! Tadar Apang.
    We should appreciate the boy who has done such an excellent work. My congratulations to Tadar Apang for his excellent work and his contribution for the blind. My thanks to the author for bringing out this good information here. G4B will get good popularity and I hope many blind people will get benefitted with this invention.
    drrao
    always confident

This is really wonderful achievement and we all appreciate Tadar Apang for this great invention. G4B will surely reach in the hands of people who need it. Thank you for bringing this in to the light.
    Regards
    Kamal

Wow what a great invention, first of all Congratulations! Tadar Apang for innovating a goggle to the blind. Yes every blind person feel to live and this brings greats hopes in their lives.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments