You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Regarding My Job Posts

Sir/Mam,

I have posted a job 3 days before. Not approved with pending status, Reason: "Check the Job link you posted".
    In this posts, I have provided a correct link, I have checked the link again and again.

Please recheck the job and approve.

The job posts as follows,
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/jobs/433453-Walk-in-Interview-for-PRT-Science-Social-Studies-in-DNMemorial-Public-High.aspx
    Editors of the section have been notified. Please wait for a response.
    'Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance'. - George Bernard Shaw.

As a fellow job poster, I thought I would help you out and checked the link you are given as reference. The link is opening alright but I couldn't find the job you posted walk-in interview at D N Memorial Patiala at first 2 glances. It took a thorough reading of all jobs to find the job advertisement by D N Memorial.

This is because the newspaper's situation vacant section has 5 columns, each column containing many jobs and it becomes difficult to find a particular job. Especially those which does not start with the name of the organization in bold letters.

So in such a case, I think we can help editors by giving the column number in which the job contains in the print advertisement. We need not do this for every job, we can do this for those jobs which are kept pending by the editors.

- Manjunath Bhat

@Vimala Madam
    I recently opened job reference link , It is working properly as well as this job is available on page. Sometimes our editors (Job section) use android device which has less display therefore they are not enable to find 3 or 4 lines based advertisements
    Don`t worry , our all editors are eligible to solve our problems

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

The job post has been approved now. Closing this thread.
    Live life Kingsize!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.