You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the weeks 1st July – 7th July’18 & 8th July – 14th July’18 (Winners)

Life looks very simple but sometimes extremely complicated. It may throw you in every different direction and everyone would be in search of a happy ending. We had some interesting threads in the Forum about the spirit of life on a positive note. ISCians keep it up to inspire the readers and fellow members.

Sorry for the delay in announcing the winners of the TOW contest for the week 1st July – 7th July'18. Now, we are announcing the results for the last two weeks together.

And the Winner of the TOW for the week 1st July – 7th July'18 is –
    Vandana for the thread - The make believe world of children

It is decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1. Aditya Mohan for his thread - What kills the experience? Cliffhangers or spoilers

2. Jagdish Patro for his thread - Everything at your door steps – Is it a boon or a bane?

3. Jeet Singh for the thread - 70 years of Independent yet we do not have the basic infrastructure!

The TOW contest for the week 8th July – 14th July'18 (Winners):

And the Winner of the TOW is –
    Umesh for his thread - Sweet are the uses of adversity

The Special Prize is awarded to the following:
    1. Vij for the thread - Beauty lies in retaining our originality

2. Mallela Jyothi for her thread - Is it necessary for every man to be responsible for the family?

3. A B Shivakumar for the thread - Why not co-opt industry competence in all courses?

The winners will get 60 pts and 60 c.c each while the Special prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Congratulations to all the winners. Members, please join us to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all seven winners of the ToW awards during the last two weeks. Their threads are no doubt of very high quality and force the readers to think about the issues which they raised in their threads.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Hearty congrats to winners of topic of week for two weeks and the contributions were awesome and they rightly deserve the recognition. Yes good quality writing is appearing in this forum.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the eight winners of the TOW contest for the two weeks. I wish the authors will continue their good work further and win many such awards in the coming days. All the best to them.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners of the TOW for the last two weeks. All the best for future awards.

My hearty congratulations to the winners and special prize winners of the thread of the week contest of two weeks. Wish all the prize getters to continue the winning streak in the upcoming days.
    Regards
    Rizwan

I thank ISC for considering and awarding my thread for the TOW award.

At the same time I congratulate all the other award winners for their respective recognition.

... and keep contributing.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Vandana Ma'am and Mr. Umesh for winning the TOW award . I also congratualte the same to all the special proze winners in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Happy to know that my thread is awarded special prize. Congratulations to all the winners.

I don't know if I can ask this here or I should raise a new thread. I see that my c.c mentioned is not added. I already received 3 c.c for my post. Is that the reason or will it take time to add pts and c.c?

My hearty congratulations to all the winner of the thread of the week awards.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all the prize TOW winners-for the weeks 1st July – 7th July'18 & 8th July – 14th July'18 .

My Heartiest congratulation to all winners of TOW contest for the week 1st July – 7th July'18 and 8th July – 14th July'18, In this period we read many interesting and useful threads . Thanks for this announcement.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

I congratulate all the winners. All of your threads are wonderfully written and as a new member it's a fantastic experience for me to learn things.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulations to all the winners! Hoping to see many more such meaningful threads from all our members.

The cash rewards and points have been credited.

'Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance'. - George Bernard Shaw.

Congratulations to all the winners, Glad to see my name in it. Thank you all

Nice to see one of my threads was selected for the TOW award. Congratulations to all the other seven awardees. Thanks to everyone for their wishes.

Appreciation to Pranita, who continues to announce winners in a very meaningful & beautiful way.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.