You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

' He stole the show with big applause but he stalled the great emotions of him within " Write story

Some people have the knack to impress others with their powerful speech and performance and when they are on stage, they literally steal the show but in their lives they have immense tension and problems which they wont expose to others and remain controlled and calm. I call upon the members to use the title and create a short story of their own imagination so that there would be varied and different kind of write ups for the benefit of all. This is not a competition but to know how you deal with joy and suppress the emotions without knowing to others ?
    Mr Mohan,
    My short story.
    Mr. Sankar, a professor in Philosophy was delivering a lecture to his students on the subject 'Life on earth'. During his course of lecture, his assistant came to him and handed over a chit to him. He read it, folded it, and kept it in his pocket. He continued his lecture with a smiling face. All applauded and enjoyed his lecture. Finally, while concluding his lecture, he said,"Human life on earth is unpredictable. I may have to attend my mother's funeral after this lecture. Thank you boys and girls."

No life without Sun

Wow that was the great response from Sun. Exactly fits into my imagination.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Tulsi Chakraborty. We Bengalis have forgotten him. But old-timers compare him with Charlie Chaplin. They say that if Tulsi-babu went to Hollywood , he would be famous all over the world. This great comedian acted in many films and dramas, but poverty was his constant companion.

During the fag end of his life, he used to make people laugh on the stage. The people who laughed like anything watching his spot acting and hearing his jokes, could never realize that he would return from Tollygunj to Shibpur (his residence) [approximately a distance of 25 km] by foot after the show. He used to do this to save money which he used to get from the show, to sustain his family.

He literally used to make people laugh hiding pain and hunger within himself.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

• Sign In to post your comments