You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Are you watching the performance of leaders in Parliament in reference to No Confidence Motion ?

In India , the opposition parties are having a very bad practice of bringing no confidence motion against the government in spite of the fact that the ruling party has the required majority and the confidence would be defeated. But still a hullah has been created after speaker has accepted the motion and through the session every opposition leader would be given chance to speak in favor of the motion tabled. If the chance is given and when the leaders wont come out with right figures and valuation of the government, they become the laughing stock in front of the people who are watching live all the proceedings. Are our leaders really prepared for this discussion ?
    Yes, I am observing. But the performance is presently being felt, not watched. Due to some stellar behind-the-curtain performance, Shivsena has declared that it would vote against the motion. BJD will abstain. Most probably AIADMK and TRS will go the same way.

So far as oratorial performance is concerned, I am eagerly waiting for Shri Narendra Modi's speech and definitely to enjoy Rahul Gandhi's speech.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

The topic may be discussed here.
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.