You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Revenue Sharing

How to verify identity proof in Google Adsense account

Yesterday I received a notification from Google Adsense to verify my photo identity to receive payment. When I am clicking the link provided directs me to a new pop up where I get an option upload phot. I upload a photo of Adhaar card. Then when I again open the same pop-up, I did not find any photo. Is there any other process to upload the photo or I am doing right and should wait for the Google Team.
    Members are requested to guide me as I do not have a good knowledge of Google Adsense.
    Hakimuddin,

I will request fellow-ISCian Ankit or somebody on our editorial team who is knowledgeable about it to respond here. Please wait for proper guidance.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

If you have uploaded the Aadhar successfully then there is no need to do anything. Wait for a week and if there is no response you can try uploading again.

Sir,
    I am not getting a message of successful uploading. I have also received an email and an option of setting. When I click the option it asks me to set payment detail and debit card detail. Should I also enter the card detail? The validity of the card is only 5 years so should I have to change the card after 5 years.
    Will I receive the message of successful uploading or not?

Honesty is the best policy.

• Sign In to post your comments