You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month- June '18- Winner!

Taking into consideration his overall contributions to different sections and also his mature and balanced views, it has been decided to present the Star of the Month Award for the month of June to Umesh. Good going Umesh, keep it up!

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Star of the Month winner.
    Congratulations Umesh for winning the Star of the Month June award. I hope to see more contributions from your end in different sections.
    Hackers never learns but always wins!

Congrats to Umesh for wining the star of the month award for June and that proves his mature response, responsive threads and above all good behavior in the site so far.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations Umesh on being announced the winner of the Star of the Month award, You truly deserve this honour. Flawless writing style and thoughts. Good going.
    “You painted a naked woman because you enjoyed looking at her, put a mirror in her hand and you called the painting “Vanity,” thus morally condemning the woman whose nakedness you had depicted for your own pleasure.” - John Berger

My hearty congratulations to Umesh for getting Star of the Month award for the month of June 2018. He deserves the award and his contributions are very useful. I wish and hope that he will continue the good work and win many more such awards in the coming days. All the best to him.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Umesh for such prestigious award. All the best and good luck. May many more such achievements comes on your way.

Congratulations Mr. Umesh for winning the Star of the Months award for June month. This will definitely boost up your energy to contribute more and more here at ISC.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Umesh for winning this prestigious award for the month of June, 2018. Considering his recent activities I anticipated that he would get this award very soon. Congratulations once again.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Hearty congratulations to Umesh for being the winner of the star of the month award for month of June 2018 and also for receiving the Rs/ 500/- cash reward.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to Umesh in getting the 'Star of the Month- June '18 award. Best wishes for more awards and prizes.

Heartiest congratulations to Mr. Umesh for winning the 'Star of the Month' Award. I enjoy reading all of your wonderful articles which are hugely enriching the ISC and all it's members.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I thank ISC for giving me this honour. I also thank for the appreciations and good wishes bestowed on me by so many members.

Thanks everyone.

Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to Mr Umesh for being Star of the Month June 18. It is really a prestigious award and every ISCian want to get once every year. Best of luck for the future.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations Mr.Umesh, you certainly deserve this award. Wishing you all the very best.

My hearty congratulations to Mr. Umesh for getting the Star of the month award. Getting this award is not an easier task and it requires a lot of dedication, effort and continuous contribution. Wishing you good luck to win more awards like this in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

The cash reward and points have been credited to the winner.
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

Hearty congrats for Umesh for the winner of the Month for June 2018.
    A blunt knife or rusted knife can't be useful for anything just for the sake we call it as the knife similar to PayTM series or Sachin or Virat records.

• Sign In to post your comments