You must Sign In to post a response.
Found the previous riddle contests interesting? Here's another one, this time with more riddles, a couple of them a little abstract! Test your grey cells, solve them & win cash prizes.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Riddles Package - solve them, win a prize!

Good Sunday morning, everyone! Time to have fun with riddles yet again with your family & friends.

What you have to do: The attached Word doc of two pages has 8 riddles. Solve them and then take the first letter of each answer to create an eight letter word. Send your answers to my gmail ID which is iscmecontests. Then simply post a response to this thread that you sent the answers. Please do not state that it was easy or difficult as this will discourage other members from participating.

Note: The answers should match my answer key.

Closing time to receive entries at my email: 8a.m. on 23rd July 2018 (IST)

The Prizes: The participants to get the highest tally of points (up to three members maximum) will get Rs.60/- and 60 points. The next highest (one member) will get Rs.50/- and 50 points and after that Rs.40/- and 40 points (one member).

Enjoy a relaxed Sunday with these riddles!
  • Surprise Packages of Riddles (160219-1-Surprise-Packages-of-Riddles.doc)
    I have sent my answers to the email address mentioned above. Kindly follow up.

Another doubt is, will I get assured Cash Credits and Points for each answers? What happens if my answers are incorrect? Will I still gain pts for each incorrect answers?

Thanks.

Hackers never learns but always wins!

John Theo Sang,

I have not received your answers. Where did you send your entry? The email ID to which it needs to be sent is also mentioned in the attached Word doc., at the top above the riddles.

Regarding your query - you will get points & cc only for correct answers, as per the points & cc mentioned in the Word doc. There are, though, no negative points or negative cc for incorrect answers.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Vandana,

I have sent my answers. Please confirm receipt of the same.

Yet, another interesting riddle package.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

Yes, Juana, I have received your entry at 13.41hrs.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

I have sent my entry at 1430 hrs.
    Knowledge is power.

I have sent my answers around 1 pm.
    Never spend what is not yours!

Managing Editor.
    Just now I have sent my answers. Hope you received the same. I request you to kindly acknowledge the receipt,

drrao
    always confident

I have just sent my entry at 4.07 pm on 22 july. Please acknowledge for the same.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Just now I have sent my answers, No chance of winning. Forgotten to indicate my name in the e-mail.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Sent my answers
    Live life Kingsize!

Just sent in my answers, Please acknowledge
    Mr.Partha- your mail ID would be familiar with ME, I don't think it would be an issue.

Just sent in my answers.

I have received entries of all those who have put in a response here, except for the entry of John.

John - I have checked the Spam and Bin boxes also of my email, but your entry has not been received. I suggest you check again the Word doc on which I have clearly given my email ID and send it correctly, then put in a response to this thread again and let me know that you have sent it.

Partha - your name has come up as the sender's name, so no issues! Also, as Natarajan rightly pointed out, since you participate in all contests, your email ID is now a familiar one, as it is for other members who regularly participate.

Venkiteswaran - you have sent two emails. Whatever are your answers in the first email only will be accepted.

Note to later participants - The thread may be locked tomorrow after closing time, but I will re-open it to put in the acknowledgement of your entries as & when I next log in to ISC.

I have just sent my entry at 8 PM.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Vandana @643004.

My both emails are same set of answers. Just like Partha, I also forgot to put my name & subject in the first mail. The second one is same content but incorporating name and subject, immediately following the first mail . As the first is properly received you can ignore the second. Thanks.

I have sent my answers. Kindly acknowledge.

I have sent my answers.

Vandana,

I have sent the answers. Kindly acknowledge the receipt of the same.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hello Vandana Mam,
    I have sent my answers to the given mail ID. Kindly acknowledge.

Regards
    Rizwan

Emailed my entry at 7.51AM. Please acknowledge the receipt.
    I could not open ISC yesterday for the whole day and just now noticed this announcement thread.
    After checking the time, thought to give a quick try and I found it easier than the last one but still not sure about my answers.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Received all entries of those who have put in their responses here later. The total number of entries is 16. I had expected many more entries, having kept my promise of implementing an advance alert of such contests 2-3 days in advance.

Thanks to all who participated. The answers and winners will be announced before the month ends.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum