You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

OMG! This is called height of productivity!

After working on an article for 4-6 hours (including detailed research), I posted it only 5 minutes before. But after posting the article I have seen something remarkable. Within the last 15 minutes or so, eleven articles have been posted by five Members of ISC. Two Members are really great; they are posting four-five articles daily. Compared to them, I have been posting two articles per week.

But I reiterate that what I have just seen is remarkable. 11 articles in 15 minutes! It is called the height of productivity! Perhaps the Article Editors will have to remain very busy tomorrow.
    That's really a great thing. ISC is growing and also members are very active and contributing so much to ISC. I really appreciate the top contributers. That's remarkable to hear 15 articles posted in 11 minutes. Hope we all keep doing the best.

I mentioned eleven articles in fifteen minutes! But that was not the end! Immediately after posting this Forum post, I noticed another four articles in the next five minutes!

I have also noticed that suddenly studying in Australia became the centre of discussion yesterday late night.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

It all depends on the thinking capability of authors and how fast they can write articles and upload. Some may have writen the articles and may be waiting for some information to add and submit and some have the ready input and create articles in one go, therefore you could find series of articles published in 15 minutes. Moreover some members would have free thinking time in the night or early morning or even in day , so there are every chance of articles being submitted in the morning or late evening.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is good that many contributions are coming to ISC. The site will become more popular with the increased quantity of quality articles. We should be happy. I think many members are trying to contribute articles these days than in the job section of ISC. Earlier Job section contributors are generally in the top of the top contributors. But these days I am seeing the names of Articles contributors names in the list.
    All the members will get enriched with more knowledge with these knowledge sharing resources and I feel happy to see so many articles. For me, it is taking more than 5 to 6 hours to complete an article as such I should appreciate the authors who are contributing many articles in the articles section for their writing skills and knowledge in various subjects.

drrao
    always confident

I wish I had such speed of writing and executing. I wish to learn and hope to improve. All of you are really inspiring with the topics and research and effort that you put in.

"I have also noticed that suddenly studying in Australia became the centre of discussion yesterday late night."

Where did this phenomenon take place Partha? Was education in Australia discussed in the forum, late last night?

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

I noticed that eight or nine articles were posted on studying in Australia yesterday night. So, I mentioned that studying in Australia became the centre of discussion in Articles section.

Are you certain Partha? Were the articles about studying in Australia? I am curious because I did not notice any such activity.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

I am really surprised now! Yesterday when I uploaded my article, there were another fourteen articles from five Members as 'New Posts'. Out of these fourteen articles, around seven were related to different courses or studying in Australia. Now, after reading the comments of Ms. Juana, I again checked. All these articles related to study in Australia have disappeared.

Really astonishing!

Really astonishing! And I say this because I am astonished myself.

Last night, I had republished a few articles on 'studying in Germany', so was surprised when you mentioned Australia.

I just checked, 'New Posts', after you made mention of it and I see many articles on 'studying in Australia', showing as New Posts. Some are credited to me. These articles were written by me, as part of a contest, a few years ago.

I don't understand why they are showing up as New Posts because neither did I post them last night nor did I republish them.

"There are many things in ISC, Partha, which can't be dreamt by you".

Partha,

This is not an OMG moment. There was no height of productivity within a few minutes. The articles were old ones. The Webmasters are re-checking old articles so those will come up in the list of new posts when re-approved (not necessarily republished) on a current date. A few of the old articles may also get a new summary or a new title for the purpose of SEO. There is a lot of work going on behind the scenes by editors who have been assigned specific tasks to work on the site's development.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

"OMG! This is called height of productivity!" ""There are many things in ISC, Partha, which can't be dreamt by you".

Your posts are not in appreciation of anyone. You actually used sarcasm to mock the website.

We should be grateful to ISC for giving us a platform that lets us share our opinions and the opportunity to earn money and get recognition.

Sharing old posts in the 'New Posts' section could be a way of bringing more traffic to those posts, is why I feel, the posts were shared there. There are different strategies involved in Digital Marketing, and this could be one of those.

Someone is taking the effort to do it, if you don't understand what is happening, shoot direct questions, to get answers, instead of making sly insinuations.

Glad to hear about new articles or IT work on the existing articles. Apart from the reasons mentioned so far, the genuine intention of the thread should be to motivate members themselves to try and post at least one article. I think if Mr.Partha agrees we can close this thread.

#643334: "Your posts are not in appreciation of anyone. You actually used sarcasm to mock the website."-----Of course not! This was the first time I saw so many resources within a very short time. I was very astonished and so I raised this thread.

However, I admit that I did not open any of these resources. I only saw the titles appearing one after another. So, I could not understand that these were actually old resources.

Everyone was alerted, after reading the thread by the author in his usual style, fearing that they are not contributing the articles as frequently as others but the clouds soon dissipated and things became clear.

Bringing old articles to front may be a good strategy especially when someone has commented on them or the matter has come for discussion in the internet afresh. There are many subjects which are evergreen and they present same value to reader today as they had at the time of their inception.

We can now differentiate them from their initial date stamps and go through them if it pertains to our interest area.

Knowledge is power.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.