You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

OMG! In the top 10 in list of all time Points Achiever of ISC!

First of all thanks to all Webmaster, Editors, Administrative Team and members for the incredible portal IndiaStudyChannel.com.

Today, I am happy to see my name in Top ten All-Time points' achiever of ISC. When I have joined this site. I had never thought about this long journey. But from day to day, my interest in ISC is increasing more than previous.

It is my promise to all I will never forget this golden time of my life.

Thanks for the support and sorry if any mistake.
    Congratulations to Mr. Phagu Mahato for achieving this rarest of the rare distinction. This honour bears testimony to his seriousness and love and affection for this site.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Great to know your achievement Phagu. It is all your hard work and consistency which has paid today. Congratulations and good luck to you. Your achievement is no less than ME or LE, we should all appreciate your great work the same way. After all We inspire each other, egg each other on, encourage & appreciate. Keep going.

Congratulations Phagu Mahato.

This was one achievement I was vying for, and now you have made my task a tad more difficult. I thought since Viswa was no longer active on the site I would soon be able to surpass his total number of points, but you with your dedication and stellar performance have beat me to it.

Well done.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

Congratulations Mr. Phagu Mahato, this would be certainly a moment to cherish. I visited your contributions, excellent. Please make your presence felt more in forum.

I dont' think 'sorry if any mistake' is needed at this moment of success that comes with hard work and consistency.

Congratulations Phagu Mahato - This is definitely a super OMG moment! Really happy for you. You have worked consistently to achieve this and it's great to see you in the top 10 list. Keep up the good work!

And don't worry about making mistakes - we all do them and learn from them.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Congrats and definitely, it is your focused approach and hard work that you have reached this place. Indeed, ISC is a site where there are many sections and one has an opportunity to work in the area of his interest and show his capability and knowledge.

Many people work and contribute in various sites in internet and earn points or make revenue. This is a common activity but coming in the list of top contributors is something which deserves a special mention.

So keep contributing and all the best for your future laurels.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulation Mr Phagu Mahato for achieving this position. It is the dream of every ISCian to enter in the list of top ten members of the site. You have achieved this position due to your hard work and dedication to this site. Best of luck for the future and hope you will get your name in the list of top 5 members very soon.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Yes great to see your name in the top 10 list of this site and that is the great achievement as you have been consistent and regular. The following is the top ten member list of the site with points earned thereof.

Pramod 445836
    Webmaster 225346
    Ravi Shankar 211707
    Tony John 199035
    K Mohan 196953
    M. K. 164457
    Vandana 151690
    M.A. Vimala 126516
    Dr.Sanjeev(Sandy) 91250
    Phagu Mahato 71786

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations for entering into the elite ten of all time achievers of this fantastic site. Now you are in the top ten of the all-time achievers. It is an indication of your commitment and your hard work on this web. I wish you all the best and hope you will continue your good work and further go up in the list.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Mr. Phagu Mahato for achieving this feat. You have put a lot of effort, worked really hard and rewarded for this. I wish you all the best and do carry on your hard work to enrich ISC.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Thanks to all of you
    It is not possible to achieve without you. I always inspire with ISC family members like you
    @Natarajan Sir , Really a good suggestion , I will sure try to participate in forum section
    @Juana mam, It is not matter who are in this list, matter is that who motivate person to achieve target. I am totally inspire by you. I always read your articles, You are genius

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

• Sign In to post your comments