You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

27th July: The raising day of CRPF

On this day in 1939, the first battalion of the largest para-military force of India was raised at Neemuch in Madhya Pradesh. Now, this largest para-military force, ie., Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) celebrates 27th July as its raising day.

This force has proved its effectiveness time and again in different regions of India. It is nicknamed "Sankat Mochan" Force. Even now, CRPF is battling the insurgency in Kashmir Valley and Maoists in Jharkhand and Chhattisgarh.

On the raising day of this great force, let us pay our respect to the martyrs of CRPF, who lost their lives in different operations all over India.

May God make CRPF more effective, more powerful to deal with the enemies of the nation.
    My respects to all those people who sacrificed their lives for the cause of the country in various parts of the country. I wish the government will take steps to make the CRPF strong so that they can become more effective and protect the country from the various internal enemies of the country. My salutations to all those who are taking care of the country's independence.
    drrao
    always confident

Yes we have the CRPF center at the Hakimpet on the outskirts of Secunderabad and when ever I pass through that area, I could see drills and parades being done by the cadets and they are given training to safeguard the infrastructure and also maintain the law and order in those states, where the state police fails to take actions because of political pressure. CRPF has been doing yeomen service to the nation and especially during curfews and atrocities committed, they take action immediately and bring the situation under control. Previously we used to seem CRPF activities and now Hyderabad is very peaceful.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.