You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Something positive seen aftermath of the Pakistan Election.

The mandate of the Pakistan has refused the mentality like that of "Hafiz Saeed's Allah-o-Akbar Tehreek" party. In the number of seats voted for during the election, not a single seat has been awarded to this political outfit. This is so much unexpected that many of the political analysts got failed during their earlier overall perceptions about the outcome.

Don't we feel that the majority of the Pakistani Awam or the mandate has in one shot has rejected the thinking of terror outfits & more instead interested for development & growth reasons? We need to take this on the positive note having more chances of peace within the two countries. And with this the attacking & the terrorists remained the political aspect or the stunt & not the ground realities of the common people.

What do you think?
    Hafiz Sayeed's Party 'Allah-hu-Akbar Tehreek' got the nod of the Election Commission to participate in the election is a big failure for the democratic process in Pakistan. If not this time, in the next election they would get seats.

I remember that when Imran Khan formed his own party, many people were skeptical. But within ten years, it got the share of government in NWFP and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa region with its divisive, communal agenda. Now it is the ruling party of Pakistan. Same thing would happen in future to the party formed by Hafiz Sayeed.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Rejecting "Hafiz Saeed's Allah-o-Akbar Tehreek" party is a sign of rejecting the terrorist parties. Or maybe not knowing the party much by the public. The formed party penetrating into the public will take some time. Meanwhile, they may not be able to impress the voters that much. Maybe they may get votes in next time elections.
    I think this is the 3rd or 4th thread on Pakistan and its election results. ISC members are very much interested in Pakistan politics also. Good going.

drrao
    always confident

Like other countries, the Pakistanis are fed up with the routine parties and also terror outfits. That is the reason being so they elected Imran Khan party and rejected "Hafiz Sayeed's Allah-o-Akbar Tehreek" party. And interestingly many independents are also elected and unfortunately there is no formidable opposition parties. So it is clear from the mandate of the voters that they want Pakistan to develop and not the destructive activities to which Hafiz Sayeed is the brand ambassador and the previous government was giving the Philip and support. Let us see what change the new government can bring.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I was the fan of cricketer Imran Khan and seeing him becoming the new PM of Pakistan create the only good impression on me on my personal opinion. However, how much he can work as "different" PM than past PM of Pakistan is really important to watch on. The politics is totally different ball game from a cricket, he may be the best fast bowler in the history of cricket but we can't say the same to him when he becomes the PM of Pakistan. However, one positive thing we can see from this election that Hafiz Sayeed has not even won a single seat. This talk positive about the citizen of Pakistan.

No doubt as a cricketer he has the admirers in India and that includes me. The way he took the Pakistan team to glory with Akram on the other end can be brought from memories. But now he is the hard core politicians and on the first day after winning has started telling something against our country interest which cast a spell of doubt, that he wont be allowed to tow his ideas but would be forced to listen and follow the Army dikdat . Nevertheless, Pakistan PM seat is always having thorns and his detractors a very much present there and India would be simply watching the happenings from gallery.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments