You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Who are the best five Chief Ministers of India?

Very recently, a local school had initiated a discussion on this topic. The students were allowed to access the internet, get a lot of information and then write their own essays on the best five Chief Ministers of India. All were tenth standard students.

Two automatically made it to the list, in 96% of the students. They are KCR of Telengana and Mr Chandrabaabu Naidu of AP. There was a big list for the rest of the positions. The name of Arvind Kejriwal was found there too. The name of Mamta and the name of Amarinder Singh of Punjab was also there in around fifty percent of cases. It was gratifying to note that not one mentioned the name of Edappadi Palanisami, the worst Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, and also the worst Chief Minister of India. Not even one student mentioned his name.

Good riddance. What would you say? How will be there in your list?
    Tamil Nadu suffered a lot without a proper CM and CM leaping. I think its obvious in such circumstances that it was ranked low.
    But Telangana and AP are rapidly growing beyond leaps and bounds. So I think justice was done there. Mamta is popular because she is very courageous. She did take some harsh measures but she's been holding to office for a long time by now.

Arvind Kejriwal though was only chosen because they were tenth standard students. We saw what Kejru did. He doesn't really stand on his words firm and his strategies are not well thought.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

The opinion will definitely vary. But I would try to be impartial and name five Cheif Ministers who have adequately displayed their administrative acumen:-

1. Manohar Parrikar -----------Goa
    2. Devendra Fadnavis----------Maharashtra
    3. Dr. Raman Singh-------------Chattisgarh
    4. N. Chandrababu Naidu-----Andhra Pradesh
    5. Yogi Adityanath--------------Uttar Pradesh

If I am asked to add another name, I would add the name of Nitish Kumar, the Chief Minister of Bihar.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

It is good that school students are asked to decide on the best five Chief Ministers of India. As far as my opinion goes my first preference will be Manohar Parikar of Goa as the best Chief Minister of India in the present days. I will go with Dr Raman Singh as the second best. Then I go with Chandrababu Naidu of Andhra Pradesh. The fourth will be Yogi Adityanath. The fifth place will be to Maharashtra Chief Minister, Mr Devendra Fadnavis. After them, only KCR and other CMs will come.
    drrao
    always confident

My ranking of CM's goes as under:
    First rank to KCR
    Second rank Chandrababu Naidu
    Third rank to Manohar Parikar
    Fourth rank to Fadnavis
    Firth rank for Raman Singh

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I would like to mention my ranking of CM.
    First rank :Manohar Parikar of Goa
    Second rank:Chandrababu Naidu of AP
    Third rank:KCR of Telangana
    Fourth rank:Yogi Adityanath of UP
    Fifth rank:Devendra Fadnavis Maharastra

• Sign In to post your comments