You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Best participants- Active GD- Smart phones are essential, but are we getting any smarter?

We are now announcing the Best Participants of the recently concluded Active GD on the topic Smartphones are essential but are we getting any smarter.

The thread posted by Sankalan Bhattacharya was subsequently converted into an Active GD.

The topic was well debated though the common opinion arrived at seems to be that smartphones can make us smart or otherwise and it depends on how we utilize the facility.

Having gone though all the arguments, we have selected the following five as the Best Participants-

Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala.

Venkiteswaran.

Joyshree.

Aditya Mohan.

Aditya .V.

All the Best participants would receive a cash reward of Rs 150/- each.

While complimenting all the members who had participated in this discussion with their thoughtful views, may we make a special mention about Aditya Mohan and Aditya .V? Good job done!

All other participants will get enhanced points/ cc depending on their contribution.
    Congratulations to all the best participants in the active GD on smartphones. My sincere best wishes to all the winners and I hope they will contribute their might in coming days and win many more awards.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to Venkiteswaran, Joyshree, Aditya Mohan and Aditya .V. for being the best participants for Active GD- Smart phones are essential, but are we getting any smarter. Thanks to the team for selecting me as the best participant of the active GD.
    First time I have selected as the best participant. I want to thank ME Vandana madam to motivate me to continue my argument. Before the last active GD I always remain silent and do not want to continue my argument as I didn't want to hurt anybody through my argument. I learn it here thanks to ISC and Vandana madam.

Honesty is the best policy.

This was really an important issue and there was a very healthy discussion and we enjoyed participating in the same.

Now the awards are announced and I congratulate all the winners for their excellent viewpoints and arguments presented in this GD.

Please keep going and keep contributing your best ideas in this forum time to time.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Mr. Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala, Mr. Venkiteswaran, Ms. Joyshree, Mr. Aditya Mohan and Mr. Aditya .V for winning the Active GD on smartphones and unsmart users. I also thank Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya for raising this thread which was later converted into a GD.

Although I responded to the thread when it was raised but noted its conversion to GD much later. So, I could not participate in it with all seriousness. I started late.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Congratulations for all the participants and winners of the GD on smart phones. All the best for future awards.

Congrats to all the participants and winners and especially mention has been done for two Adityas and that seemed to be interesting as my son got a competition from his contemporary.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thank you everyone. Once again a very heated GD. But majority lined up in support I smartphones killing an opposition. Only one person was against the notion that smartphones make us smarter.
    I would like to congratulate the members Hakimuddin, Venkateswaran, Joyshree and the Aditya. V.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Congratulations to all the members Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala, Venkiteswaran, Joyshree, Aditya Mohan, Aditya .V. who have been declared as the Best participants of the Active GD contest. This was one of the most interesting topics which I wanted to participate but could not do so due to time constraints.
    Regards
    Rizwan

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    CC and points as applicable will be duly credited to the other participants.

'Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance'. - George Bernard Shaw.

Hearty congratulations to everybody who won the prizes and best wishes.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

My Hearty Congratulations to Venki, Aditya ,Mohan and Aditya V for being the top of the winner and best participants for Active Group Discussion. Smart phones are essential but we are getting any Smarter. Thanks to the team for giving the opportunity to join in this site and give me Opportunity to make some points but I never selected the participants of the contest because I did not take a participate yet. But from today itself I will try take participate in every contest which will run by the ISC team
    By Determination one can Accomplish anything

Congratulations to everyone who has won a prize in this GD and thanks to other participants.

This was my first GD experience in ISC and turned out to be really a good one. The cherry on the cake for me was how I could learn small tidbits of knowledge, especially in the comments made by Aditya Mohan and Venkiteswaran in the GD. Joyshree did a wonderful job, even when almost everyone had given up arguing against the smartphone smartness, she slowly laid some valuable pebbles one by one. A special thanks to her.

I would love to participate in a similar GD next time with more participants.

Let's see the world from different perspectives

Hearty congratulations to Venkiteswaran, Joyshree, Aditya Mohan and Aditya .V. for being the best participants for Active GD - Smart phones are essential, but are we getting any smarter and winning the cash prize of Rs. 150/- each.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.