You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Payments

Invoice related question

Yesterday, I uploaded 3 invoices, for payments made to me in the months of March, April & July. In the past, I have always received an automated response confirming that my invoices have been received by the ISC back office. This time, however, I did not receive any intimation. I waited for 24 hours, but have not received the emails. I have also checked the SPAM box, nothing there. Is this the new normal?

I request Timmy John to kindly confirm if my invoices have been received at the ISC back office.
    In my case, this particular automated response has been discontinued several months ago. Nowadays, I don't get automated response when I upload filled-in invoices.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Yes I am also of the opinion that ISC is not acknowledging the receipt of our invoices uploaded. Only thing we can do that to wait for conformation of payment information from bank sms.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Juana,

The Webmasters have been requested to confirm the receipt of the invoices & respond here.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Juana,

I am not sure if we had an acknowledgement mail in the past. When someone uploads an attachment, webmasters will get a notification. Also, if webmasters post an update your payment, then you will get an email notification. If you are sure we used to have an acknowledgement feature, then it may have been discontinued long ago.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Thank you Tony. Yes, there was an acknowledgement feature, I remember receiving instant automated responses.
    "A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak." -Michael Garrett Marino

• Sign In to post your comments