You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Group Discussions

How many points can I get

How many points I get by submitting the question and what is the maximum points for this and how may I came know about my article is approved or decline. How much time it take to editors to check my article.how I came to know what are mistakes I have done by posting article.
    Syeda Heena Taj,

Glad to see so many queries from a new member. Learn and then proceed is a good principle to follow.

The information you seek is as follows-
    1. How many points I get by submitting the question
    - 3 points (I assume you are asking about our Ask Expert section)

2. What are the maximum points for this
    - 3 points(I assume you are asking about our Ask Expert section)

3. How may I came know about my article is approved or declined.
    - You will receive an email alert whether the article is approved, rejected or has been shifted to pending status.

4. How much time it take to editors to check my article
    - anything between 24 hours to a week. Sometimes it even takes 10 days as editors may be on leave.

5. How I came to know what are mistakes I have done by posting an article
    - Look at the top of the article. The reason for it being rejected or shifted to pending status will be provided there. In case you are unable to understand, please submit a forum thread and editors will clarify.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

You are advised to go through help topics. These topics will give you a complete picture of the site. Similarly, in the forum thread index, you will see some topics in the starting of the list with red pins. You read all those threads. They will give you all the rules and regulations regarding posting in various sections of this site. Similarly, you can read the articles that are at the beginning of the list. These will also give you the good idea about the ways and procedures for posting the articles and other issues related to this site. You please spend some time on this. That will make you understand the site well and give you a good grip over all the related rules and regulations. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks to Vandana man and DR N.V shrinivasa Rap for helping me out I appreciate your help I warmly thanks to all for giving me a response from your side very quickly. I Appreciate your works how you are doing. Because you are doing so well. And I am also interested to achieve like you. Actually now I came to understand. But not clearly a little confusion is there in mind but it's OK Because how much efforts I will put my Doubts will be clear and whenever doubts will come I will definitely remind you people for help me out if you free to answer me. I know you always are ready to answer everyone.and I will clear my doubts. By your response I have already cleared my doubts thanks to both of you for your valuable time given for me to come across and learn and gain some information.
    Thanks to both for once again

By Determination one can Accomplish anything

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.