Glad to see so many queries from a new member. Learn and then proceed is a good principle to follow.
The information you seek is as follows-
1. How many points I get by submitting the question
- 3 points (I assume you are asking about our Ask Expert section)
2. What are the maximum points for this
- 3 points(I assume you are asking about our Ask Expert section)
3. How may I came know about my article is approved or declined.
- You will receive an email alert whether the article is approved, rejected or has been shifted to pending status.
4. How much time it take to editors to check my article
- anything between 24 hours to a week. Sometimes it even takes 10 days as editors may be on leave.
5. How I came to know what are mistakes I have done by posting an article
- Look at the top of the article. The reason for it being rejected or shifted to pending status will be provided there. In case you are unable to understand, please submit a forum thread and editors will clarify.
When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)
Thanks to both for once again
By Determination one can Accomplish anything