You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Regarding job posting

I have posted a job on 28th July 2018 which was advertised in 'The Hindu' on 28th July 2018. It was the Banglore edition of the newspaper. I do not have the page number where it was advertised but I have a scanned copy of this advertisement.

I also do not have the internet link of this advertisement.

If required, I can upload the scanned copy as a reference. I request the concerned editor to kindly inform whether this is required. If required, how to upload this scanned copy?
    In the absence of a proper reference, the job posting may not be approved. In the advertisement, if you have the website address, you can just go to the web and see whether you will get the details of the advertisement. If this particular post is also published on their website you can refer that web and you can post the job. In the absence of website address also you can't give any reference. In such case, I feel getting the job posting approved is difficult. Anyhow you can try by giving reference to The Hindu advertisement without any date.
    drrao
    always confident

The proper link to the advertisement is mandatory. You can mention the Page No. and date, also the place of the edition of the Newspaper as the publication differs from place to place. As you have mentioned it in the box meant for the source of information, I have approved it now.
    Regards,
    Jagdish

By Determination one can Accomplish anything

• Sign In to post your comments