You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 23rd to 29th July '18- Winner!

This star started appearing in the ISC sky very recently but has been glittering and showing through her contributions that she is here to stay and light up the ISC sky. Friends, keeping the quality of her contributions in ISC as a beginner, it has been decided to present the Star of the Week award for the week 23rd to 29th July '18 to Dipti.

Hope the reward will motivate and encourage her to be more active, to perform better and to spread her light on the other sections too as she proceeds to understand the site more and more. All the best!

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 250/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Star of the Week award winner.
    Congrats Dipti for winning the star of the week award to which she truly deserves. It is the fact that she is active and participating in the responses and those were good too.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Well done and congratulations for your Star of the Week award. Keep going and go on contributing in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to the New Star, Dipti!
    I believe, you can make this forum more vibrant and interesting with quality threads.
    Wishing you all the best.

I love chocolates and ice creams!

Congratulations Dipti for winning star of the week award. Hope you will get more awards on this site. All the best for future. Well done, keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations Dipti, for winning this award. It's just the beginning and within this short span you have posted excellent threads. Keep it up and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to Dipti for winning the Star of the week award for the week 23rd to 29th July 2018. Even though she started contributing recently she has shown her mark in her presentations and she truly deserves the award. I wish all the best to her and hope she will win many more such awards in the coming days. A good beginning and hope will continue and she will shine long on the ISC site.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to depti for winning the star of the week may you always win.
    By Determination one can Accomplish anything

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

All Members have noticed the contributions of Ms. Dipti in Forum Section. So, the selection is apt. Congratulations to Ms. Dipti for winning the prestigious award.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Well done Ms. Dipti! That's a great achievement, to begin with. Hope to see nice contributions from you in future.

Congratulations to the new member Ms.Dipti on being awarded the star of the week. wishing the very best for future awards.

Hearty congratulations to Dipti for being the winner of the Star of the Week award for 23rd to 29th July 2018 and also for winning the cash prize of Rs. 250/-.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations, Dipti. It is indeed a well deserving recognition. Hope we can expect more from you and will be better too.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

My hearty congratulations to Dipti for being declared as the Star of the week. This award is definitely an encouragement for the recent joiners of this website. Hope the contribution of this award winner will increase in the upcoming days.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Thank you, everyone, for recognizing my presence on this site. Thank you, Lead Editor sir, for selecting me the 'Star of the Week ". It is a great feeling to be on this list. I feel I have found a new family of friends with whom I can discuss and debate comfortably and also learn a lot, every day.
    Heartfelt thanks once again to everybody for your wishes. I hope to live up to your expectations in the future!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.