You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for June 2018

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of June 2018.

To view the Cash Credit details, you can visit our page: Revenue share bonus for June 2018.
    My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their bonus of revenue share. I wish the members to continue getting more bonus shares in the future. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Hearty congrats to all the members who have been listed in the revenue share bonus and best of luck for those who missed their name. For me rupees 496 has been earned,
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the active members who could place themselves in the RSB list for June'18! Good job, keep it up!
    'Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance'. - George Bernard Shaw.

My Heartily Congratulations to all the winners who are all Active in the Group Discussion. And Best of luck.
    By Determination one can Accomplish anything

Congratulations for the members on being awarded the RSB. Good luck to all.

As usual, the Revenue share bonus was announced. Thanks to the webmaster for the same. Congratulations to all the members who got RSB for the month of June 2018. I am lucky that I am also one in the list. Thanks to ISc for the constant encouragement.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received the revenue share bonus for the month of June 2018. I too got revenue share bonus this time, Thank you,
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to all the members who got the revenue share bonus for the month of June 2018. I also got the revenue share bonus of Rs. 197. Thanks to ISC.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to all the regular stalwarts who are featured on the list. It is very inspiring for new members like us that this site and its members are active in keeping up the motivation quotient and also posting interesting awards and rewards for the same.

I wish I can soon join in the fun as well.

My hearty congratulations to all top contributors who have received their bonus of revenue share for June 2018
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Hearty congrats to all the members who have received the bonus of revenue share,keep continue efforts to get more bonus in future, your achievements is boost for new
    Thank you all

• Sign In to post your comments