You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

July 2018 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the July 2018 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits section.
    Congratulations to all the members who are getting their cash payment for the month of July 2018. Thank you Timmy Sir for the usual timely announcement. I wish the members to get more payments in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congrats to all the members who are slated to get the July 2018 cash payment and in this regard I have uploaded my invoice for effecting payment. Thanks ISC.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Many congratulations to all the members who have been listed for cash payment for the month of July '18! It is proof of your dedicated and consistent presence in the site.
    'Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance'. - George Bernard Shaw.

Thanks to the webmaster for announcing cash payments as usual on ,1st. Congratulations to all those members who got these payments. I hope members will work more and get more payments from the site.
    drrao
    always confident

A prompt announcement from the webmasters on the beginning of the month. For new members, who visit this site, it would an encouraging note to read that ISC is regular and on time in announcing the cash payments. Thanks to the webmasters.

Thanks to Timmy M John for announcing cash payment as usual. My name also appears in the list for the cash payment. Congratulations to all the member whose names appear in the list for cash payment.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to all the members and editors who have received the cash payment for the month of July 2018.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congrats to everyone who made it the list. I hope more members get inspired by this and contribute more here.

Congratulations to all those who got listed for the payment this month!
    Uploaded my filled invoice.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment in this month.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to all you who all made it to the list. it is my first time on this list and seeing you performing so well is inspiring as well as exciting.
    I hope to get better month on month. But I am happy just to feature this time as a first timer.

Congrats to all those who received payment this time. I am also lucky to receive 900 rupees as cash payment this time for which invoice has been uploaded.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

My heartiest congratulation to all members of this list and thanks to webmaster Timmy Sir for published this list
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

• Sign In to post your comments