You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Regarding cash announcement of july month

Hello sir, my name is not listed in the cash announcement list of july month when I reached Rs 800 above. I'm quite slow in contributing money from ISC but this does not matter. Could you please look into my matter. I need this payment. May I know the reason why my name is not in the cash announcement list. As far as I know if any member reach Rs 800 above then he/she is eligible for payment.
    Himanshu,

The number of eligible payees for a month also depends on the revenue generated by the site for that month, with that revenue being the amount on which the expenses and income are based. Accordingly, the payment threshold from one month to another will vary. Please refer to Timmy Sir's response in this thread which had a similar query as posted by you here.

If you still wish to clarify, you may send a message to Timmy Sir or use the Contact Us page.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Do not worry, contribute a little more and get a bigger reward in total next month. Also, you should not rely on these earnings for your expenses.

May I ask what is the current minimum payment to be eligible for a payment here ? On your profile, I see a payment for even INR 400.

Gopal Ji Verma,

As per the information which is published on our site, the minimum balance to be eligible for receiving a payment is Rs.1000. However, a member will be paid usually when it reaches about Rs.300/- (i.e. Rs.320 or Rs.340 or Rs.360, etc) for first-time payment. On subsequent occasions, the payment depends on how many members need to be paid in the month & the revenue the site administrators have made. This means that the minimum balance required to be eligible to get a payment will likely vary from month to month.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

For me this shouldn't be a issue for the members but a little bit patience will work. So far I haven't been to any such problems because I do feel that things gets delayed sometimes but the good thing is that the things are working & so chill out & wait of your turn.

• Sign In to post your comments