You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Want to know about copyright.

Does Publishing syllabus, results, and news from the university or college website or an article on scholarships referring the trust website have the copyright issues or not. Since sometime content may appear similar in the article.
    For that matter ISC wont accept and approve anything down loaded or copied content from other sites and that is against our posting guidelines and site policy. You can always refer a source and make a content in your own words and submit the same . It may be on scholarships, trustees of the college, and other development activities of any college and preferably with the images taken from your source. Good that you have clarified the issue before starting writing, otherwise your entire exercise could have gone wane and waste. Now proceed the way I have said and start appending articles and write ups.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

If you make it a clickable link, no issue is supposed to happen. Because in case of admissions or even regular college enquiry, people expect a trusty official website endowed with details. In past I've submitted number of articles in such way and I faced no trouble. But if you are putting images,do mention the picture credits.
    The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

• Sign In to post your comments