You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

May the shadows of kindness envelop humanity!

According to me, kindness is the most important virtue to have and quite a difficult virtue to practice at all times. We live in a time when rapes, murders, and terrorist attacks are the common folklore. We don't even bat an eyelid when we read such news.

Sometimes, I wonder what is the solution to these acts of hatred? The answer more often than not lies in the most basic and the most fundamental solution -a change of heart.

From hatred to kindness, is a journey that we need to undertake in order to make this world and our own lives - a wonderful place to live in!

This is my entry for the contest. (shadow)
    Very nice thought through the tow topic. If every one is kind towards others, there wont be competition, hatred and above all peace would be instilled.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Kindness is a really good trait for the human being. Being kind to a person who is in difficulties is a requirement and the fellow human beings should help such people. But many of us these days hesitate to show kindness. Maybe with a fear of getting trapped? When we see on the road some rowdy sheeters trying to harass a person, can we really interfere? Many times the answer will be "no". It may be due to a fear of unnecessarily get into the eyes of the bad people.
    A good thread for tow contest. All the best to the author.

drrao
    always confident

Nice thread. Kindness is a great virtue. Those who bestow kindness on others are the great samiritans and persons who are getting their blessings are definitely the luckier lot.
    Knowledge is power.

A fact wonderfully narrated through this article. Yes, only with kindness and love we can achieve wonders. Let everyone of us try this in our own lives and I'm sure we will notice some changes.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• Sign In to post your comments