You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Permission for adding my school

I have submitted details of my school, Mahadevi Birla World Academy, Kolkata with required relevant information.

I understand we need special permission to so. Please grant me the same.
    I have forwarded your request to the concerned team, let us wait for a response.
    Regards,
    Sultan.
    Lead Editor - Articles,
    Managing Award Crediting

If success is 1, then its definite that you're starting from Zero!

Thank you

Dipti, we have gone through the school post that you have submitted. We can understand that you have raised your query with regard to this post.

Everything is fine with your submission, except for a few points that you need to take care of.

1. You need to work a bit on the summary. It should not provide too many details there. Instead, it should begin something like 'Are you looking for', 'Searching for information about' and so on. Kind of questioning the reader.
    2. The description of the school should be in detail and arranged in neat paragraphs,
    3. Do not use all caps anywhere.

For your easy reference, we have provided you with a sample post. Please go through it.

Hope you are familiar with HTML tags. At times, you have to provide sub-headings (as is given in the sample post) by using HTML tags.

By the way, there is no need for any special permission. You may add as many schools as you want. One last thing. Whenever you raise a query, provide us with the URL of the concerned school post. That makes things a lot easy for us.

Hope, we could clear your query. Presently, your post has been put to pending. Work and improve upon it as suggested above. Looking forward to more school/college submissions from you. You may even add details to already existing school posts.

Patience and perseverance pays

Thank you for your detailed reply. I am posting such a submission for the first time hence did not know some things.
    I will redo as required and submit again.

The sample post doesn't provide any sample. It goes to the pending post.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Thanks Partha, for notifying. The link has been corrected.
    Patience and perseverance pays

• Sign In to post your comments