A lot of things out in space that is not known. From the info already known, much is hushed up because it doesn't suit the purposes of the ones in the know. NASA people only release info that suits their divinity-devoid theories. If anything shows up to dispute that, they bury it off.
The data collected by the Cassini probe before it crashed into Saturn shows that the rings of Saturn had no chance to be the 4.5 billion year age as they told us. It showed that the rings were around 300-400 million years old. A stark contrast to the established lie. So NASA doesn't talk about this but other people did and do. Same story with the magnetic field of Saturn, and the moon Enceladus. Here the error margin is greater than 90%. No news about this from NASA.
The Mars Rover happened to experience a sandstorm. After the storm, NASA pictures show a nice and clean looking Rover, raising the question on who dusted off the Rover. The 'image' quality was good enough to zoom and see it spotless.
Recently the same Rover experienced a huge and long sandstorm. One should be seeing a lot of dust splattered and remaining on it by the end of the storm. NASA got wise to their blunder and this time they show some brownish shade over parts of the surface, AND they made the image quality to be low, so you cannot zoom and see like before. The Rover has cavities all over, and you don't see those places layered up with dust. NASA will make sure to check this mistake next time around.
Dark matter/missing mass supposedly takes up 85% of space, the remaining 15% is made of planets, stars, asteroids etc. this dark matter cannot be seen as yet, but scientist believe and know it is there. They will eventually find out, but now they can't explain it. If you know something is here and you operate accordingly, it sounds strikingly similar to faith and belief as attributed to religion.
Astronomy can also be classified as a religion, especially when it comes to those far out, millions and billions of light years into future. Before hyperventilating, think about it for some time. In divine matters, one hopes and prays for and gets solutions to problems in life. Here, the scientists do the same thing and yet mock people who use faith in scriptures
Astrology while not exactly falling under the definition of science, has a lot going for it in terms of being true compared to tottering theories of astronomy, especially the ones pushed on us by NASA. It is a shame that real astronomers who stick to what is true, even if they are not religious, get in trouble.
Ankit, It is a sad reality of our people today that they find it hard to accept the simple love of God and his handiwork that is described in the Bible and they seek after pseudo science head-stuffing and fake religious predictions of some so-called scientists.
Unicorns did exist, check out "Elasmotherium sibiricum". Why does the Bible have to talk about cats? If it mentioned cats, would you complain it didn't say Siamese cat?
It is not a zoology textbook but a book for life, of history/creation, of poetry, of praise, of law, and of predictions you can count on. Some have come to pass already, if you care to check into the Book of Daniel, chapter 2.
Its always been a stationary Flat Earth for @ 6000 years.