You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Competition Entries

Trust, Love and Respect is shadowed with one-sided Treachery.

I had a piece of land which I gave for promotion for 3+G flat construction. Flat construction was complete in the year 2015. Now I have been residing in my newly constructed flat. But since after 2015, when I shifted to my newly constructed flat, many things happened to my dismay and soon I understood that I befell under a big shadow.

• First, I came to know that my brother's piece of land was encroached unlawfully while making
    my flat construction.
    • Second, the promoter refused to return my original deed.
    • Third, the promoter has not yet handed over possession letter to me which is so essential to get
    my flat mutated in my name.

Thus my entire endeavour is under a big shadow from which I have been still struggling to come out.

This is my entry for the TOW topic "Shadow"
    Some situations in life are not happening as expected and as opined and we are drawn to the worst crisis of the life. Nevertheless when problems comes, the solutions also does. Please wait for right day.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

There are many such problems faced by many people these days. Especially in urban areas, these problems are more. My brother in law purchased a land and constructed a house. But later on, he came to know that the seller has marked wrongly the area and so the house is constructed on a land which belongs to another person. They are residing in the house from last 11 years and paying the house tax. But the dispute is still in court. The deals are not fair and many after purchase complications are raising.
    You will definitely come out of this shadow. You need not get upset.be pursuing the matter through the builder. Try to get some legal advice from a competent person and pursue the matter through court. Please go on paying the house tax on your name and keep the payment update.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments