You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Cricket

A 20-year-old English cricketer gave a memorable win for his side

Sam Curran an English cricketer whose age is 20 years demolish the Indian batting and bowling and gave a memorable win for their 1000 test match in cricket. In the First innings of his first, over he took three important scalps to dent the Indian team, In Second innings he played a vital knock and bail out of trouble of his team. What a player he is? The Test match looks like Sam Curran vs India Knowledgeable members, please respond to the question.
    Yes the impressive performance of Sam Curran has once again demonstrated that the cricket is the game of surprises and we always see a rising star in some players be they playing for other countries. Some times one man takes the entire team on his head and this match also on the same way. This boy has the high potential as all rounder and also India should be best prepared next time to face and beat this boy with the planned game. And if the boy was allowed to play in limited over matches. surely fireworks will be on the cards. I would love to see such a a player produced in Indian side too.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sam Curran has shown his talent in the test yesterday. India lost the match very narrowly. From India, only Kohli played the game properly. No other batsman has done justice to his inclusion in the team. Depending on the only one batsman always is not good for the team. What happened to Rahane, I am not able to understand. The new boy showed an all-around capability and gifted the win to his team. I think the batsmen have to show consistency in making the runs. Yesterday the moment Kohli was out, the India"s defeat was on the wall. Anyhow sometimes we may have to lose. Otherwise, we will become overconfident and we will not be on the ground.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.