You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

A 7 year old's Happy Birthday

I wish to express my simple, delightful, beaming happiness
    As I complete my 7th birthday year as Managing Editor of this wonderful site,
    The gentle, the smooth, the precipitous & the rough,
    All providing invaluable learning experiences, enriching my life interestingly enough.

Thank you, one and all, for those learning curve lessons,
    For your respect & sweet affection.

A special note of thanks to the strong supporting role played by the editorial team;
    To the Webmasters, too, thanks for renewing their faith in me
    In continuing to give me this responsibility.

Me, looking forward to more enriching experiences as the ME.
    Congratulations to the Managing Editor for completing seven years as Managing Editor of ISC. I wish her many more fruitful years of service as Managing Editor of this site. We are all thankful for the support and guidance the managing editor is rendering to the new members so that they will be acquainted well with the site and continues the support so that members will feel happy during their long journey here. I wish the God will bless her with many more fruitful years as Managing Editor of this magnificent site.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats. Happy birthday to you. You are celebrating your seventh year as an efficient Managing Editor in the ocean of ISC. No doubt, you are the best ME in taking charge of the Editors under you and managing the show at ISC . I wish you to continue as Managing Editor of ISC forever. All the best, Madam Vandana.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations Vandana Madam for completing 7 years of managing editor of the site. You are really the best ME and always helpful for us. You have motivated many new members including me to contribute to this site. I have learned many things from you. Happy birthday, madam.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to Ms. Vandana for completing seven years as the Managing Editor. I hope she would continue to guide us for the next fourteen years and more.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations Ma'am for this wonderful inning of seven as the Managing Editor of ISC. In my short time here, I have seen you very involved and right at the helm of affairs. Your presence is everywhere and any thread that requires your attention does get it promptly.
    I hope to learn a lot from you in the time to come. All the best for your future endeavors as well!

Congratulations seven year old Madam-ji!
    The gentle, the smooth, the precipitous, the rough and sometimes Earth shattering……!!!
    Managing the herd is an art
    My best wishes..
    Regards,

I love chocolates and ice creams!

Congratulations Ma'am for completing wonderful seven years!
    Seven- a big number when it counts for managing such a huge family with different people but you have played it with great energy and justified your role very well.
    All the best for future!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Wow Vandana, please accept my best wishes and congrats for completing seven years as the Managing Editor that amply proves that you are the right person for the post and your editorial team members wont compete for that post. And thanks Tony for selecting you and given the responsibility. Now that you have so much experience, I want true evaluation of each active member in this page, so that it will also helps us to change our way of working here. And as for as my comment on your way of functioning goes, happy and no comment and same way have the privilege to evaluate each active member and append here.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My heartiest congratulations to Ms. Vandana for completing 7 years in the role of Managing Editor of ISC. I am absolutely a new member of ISC and within this short period I have seen her contributions and the very important role she plays in different sections of ISC. She is a guiding light to the new members like me and performing her role in a brilliant way. I wish her all the best for future endeavours.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations on this excellent achievement Vadana Ji, ME for 7 seven years is a notable feather in the cap. Wishing you all the very best for future years at ISC.

Congratulations to Vandana man for completing the 7years of managing editor in ISC site.you truly deserve it.actually I am the new member to this site,but I am trying to give my best to learn something from you. You are inspirational for everyone in this site.
    By Determination one can Accomplish anything

Congrats !
    Seven years is a long time and sustaining one's creativity and discharging one's responsibilities in a steady pace for such a long interval is remarkable and I take this opportunity to wish you all the best for the coming times also.

Your creative and imaginative contributions are already acknowledged by ISC and we also look forward to you for new contests and academic competitions giving us creative opportunities to contribute and enhance our knowledge.

Knowledge is power.

Belated birthday greetings ma'am! It is indeed a wonderful inning! You have been a guiding force for most of us, as members and also as part of the editorial team. Wishing you long years with ISC!

(Apologies for the delay).

'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

Congratulations Madam. Wishing you many such successes in the years to come.
    Live life Kingsize!

Thank you, everyone. Holding close your beautiful words & heartfelt wishes, I step into year #8...
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.