You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Friendship day contest results not announced so far

We have participated in the friend or friends contest which was dedicated to the cause of International Friendship day which was gone yesterday, but ME Vandana seems to have forgotten to announce the results and hence this reminder.
    Vananda,
    Yes. Mohan is right with his reminder. The announcement of friendship day contest result is overdue by one day. Kindly keep up your good words that you assured.

No life without Sun

Yes I think Vandana Madam forgotten to announce the results. I actually I am eagerly waiting for the results because this is the first time which I have participated. So I am very curious to know the results. So that I can improve my writting skills.
    By Determination one can Accomplish anything

There was a poem contest- the last date of submission is over on 5th August. The result was to be announced on the Friendship Day, but the ME was not online yesterday.

The second contest is ongoing. It is a story-writing contest. The last date is 12th August, 2018.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Yesterday was the date given for announcing the result. But the results are not announced. The Managing Editor is busy otherwise, I think. We can expect the results shortly.
    drrao
    always confident

We all responded to the happy 7th birthday thread of ME. I presume she would have been busy over the weekend. Let's give her a couple of days more.

Why no response even from the editors. One sentence reply would be highly appreciated.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

ISC has its own way. Let us not insist or interrupt or intrude into the editor's affairs. May be a difficult contest to decide the result. I am sure, ME will come out with the results very shortly. The proverb "Better late than never." will stand good here.
    No life without Sun

Friends,

Keep the faith, please. I am not the type to forget contest results. It was simply one of those very rare occasions when I could not keep my promise! You should realize that there would be a very valid reason. Unfortunately, I was unwell on Friday and just took rest over the weekend. I even posted in my lobby the message "Away for a while". I was a little better by Sunday but did not want to rush through checking the entries with the other members of the jury panel. That is why the delay in announcing. We are going to announce the results today.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.