You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Long Gap from ISC and from participation.

Hello, everybody. I hadn't logged in for the past two months, due to shifting to my newly built house and was busy with regular shifting work.
    I was missing ISC very much and was feeling bad that I couldn't log in. Hopefully, I will try to be regular in the coming days.
    Congrats GSadhiks om becoming the owner of a new house! Let it be a home rather than a house. Let me wish you all the best!
    'He who does not understand your silence will probably not understand your words.'- Elbert Hubbard.

Congratulations to Ms. gsadhiks for owning a new home and shifting to it. Waiting for a home warming party!
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations for making your own new home. It is pleasure to stay in the home which is got built by us. I wish you will have a happy and prosperous life in your new home. We hope to see you back active on this site shortly. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Nice to know that you have a New House. Congrats. If you are unmarried, you can call it as your New House, but if you are married, you can call it as your New Home where you will live with your lovely wife. All the best. Would like to see you at ISC as a regular member.
    No life without Sun

Congratulation Mr.Gasdhiks, building or owning our first home is always a great achievement and something to show for our hard work. All the very best to you and the family. Welcome back to ISC.

In Tamil there is a saying that " Veedai Katti Paar, Kalyanam Seidhu Paar" that means constructing or owning a house is not that easy for every one and like wise performing marriage of a son or daughter also goes through the hell of planning and yet get cornered for small mistake. Good that you have owned a new house and busy all these days shifting to the new premises. I wish all good things may happen to you in the new house, as new house brings fortunes , happiness and ultimately peaceful living to which we all yearn to live happily. Now that you are back, bang with performance.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulation for your new home, Gsadhiks. It is really nice that you have ready to contribute on ISC again. You are an active member of ISC and we always observe your presence daily. All the very best for your new home.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Welcome back, GSAdhiks! Looking forward to your active participation in our forum & other contributions, as well. Wishing you, and your loved ones, happiness & prosperity in your new home.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

gsadhiks, my greetings and best wishes to you on your moving to a new house.

I welcome you back to ISC forum. Let us see your active participation from now on.

Thank you all for your warm wishes. Sorry for the late reply. Hoping to be regular from this month.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.