You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Feeling proud with 3001 not out.

Dear Members,
    I feel proud of having posted 3001 forum messages at ISC. This is my 3002nd forum post to express my happiness and to thank the members who responded to my posts. Thank you ladies and gentlemen, and ISC.

@ Today is my 2694th day at ISC. At an average, I have posted one message per day.
    Congratulations on your achievement. It is really a great figure to achieve. I hope you will continue your good work and enlighten the members of ISC through your posts and responses. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Mr Sun for your achievement. You are always active in the forum section and I have found you busy in forum activities. It is really not easy to post a forum post daily and you have done it. All the best.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Mr. SuN: It is really a great achievement to post more than one Forum thread everyday for more than seven years. Considering the intermittent absence of yours, the average of yours is much higher.

Congratulations for crossing 3000 marks in Forum section. waiting for next 3000.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations sir on your remarkable accomplishments. I can imagine the time and effort it must have taken to think about and come up with new posts day after day for 7 long years. It reflects on your dedication and genuine interest.
    Great feat sir!

Excellent achievement Mr.SuN. 3000 forum posts in itself is a challenging task that needs consistency and regular presence. Wishing you all the best.

Posting more than three thousand messages in this forum section is great going and out it many are creative ones and brought wholesome participation from members. Keep going.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments