You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Friendship Day poems - contest winners

We got some very interesting poems for the 2018 Friendship Day poems' contest, which clearly showcased the fact that the talent of our members is not restricted to just stories!

The winners are -
    The best two poems as adjudged by the jury panel are those submitted by Padmini and Vij. Each wins Rs.125/- and a certificate of creativity from our virtual gift shop.

The second prize of Rs.100/- and the bouquet of flowers from our virtual gift shop is awarded to Soundharya.

The third prize of Rs.75/- and the bunch of fresh flowers from our virtual gift shop goes to Aditya Mohan.

A consolation prize of Rs.50/- is awarded to Srimathi.
    My hearty congrats to the winners Padmini, Vij , Soundharya and Aditya Mohan. Well done. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to Ms. Padmini, Mr. Vij, Ms. Soundharya, Mr. Aditya Mohan and Ms. Srimathi for their beautiful and award-winning poems on friendship. Exceptional creative efforts from all participants.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Congratulations to all the winners for penning down nice poems on friendship.

Best wishes and my hearty congrats to all the winners viz Padmini, Vij , Soundharya Aditya Mohan. and also Srimathi, Well done and a round applause to all.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the winners. Who have achieved 1,2,3 prize.
    By Determination one can Accomplish anything

Happy with the announcement!
    Thank you ISC for selecting my poem for first prize.
    Actually, this time I was not expecting the first prize because all the poems submitted were good.
    Congratulations Vij on securing joint first prize. I also congratulate Soundharya, Aditya, and Srimathi for securing their respective positions in the contest.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My hearty congratulations to Padmini, Vij, Soundharya, Aditya Mohan and Srimathi for their award-winning poems on friendship. I wish they will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming times.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners of the friendship poem contents. All the best for future awards.

I congratulate all the winners of this contest. Poems are the best way to express your feelings. I appreciate the effort of all participants of this contest. This friendship day, they surely did something different which would had made their friends' feel special. After all, some things are not only for winning the competition. Your participation in such a wonderful activity did play a major role.

Thanks all for the compliments. I also congratulate Padmini on the first prize and also all the other prize winners.

My hearty congratulations to Padmini and Vij for winning the Friendship day poem contest. I also congratulate the second prize winner Soundharya, third prize winner Aditya Mohan and consolation prize awardee Srimathi.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the contest. I have also participated in the contest. I have do not have fond to write the poem but it was my first poem, unfortunately, no one has read my poem and I did not get any response in my thread.
    Thanks to ISC to provide such a nice contest and provide me with a platform to write my first poem.

Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty Contgrats to all the participants and winners. well done all the winners

Congratulations to all of the winners of the Friendship Day poems' contest. It's a wonderful contest to test the creativity of the members and each poem has it's own meaning that revolves around friendship. Well done all the winners and the participants and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Thank you everyone.
    The contest went very well. It turns out that the website has many surprisers when it comes to poems. Good work everyone. Keep writing. Keep up with poetry.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Well done and congrats to all the winners of this poem contest.

Writing poems is definitely more difficult than writing a piece of prose. So the efforts of these winners are laudable.

Knowledge is power.

Thank you everyone. My hearty congratulations to the winners. This is the first time I pen down to write a poem in English. I thank the team from heart for recognizing the same.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Hearty congratulations to all the winners!
    The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

Hearty congratulations to Padmini, Vij for being the winners of the first prize of the Friendship Day Poems Contest and also congratulate to Soundharya for being the winner of second prize, Aditya Mohan for being the winner of third prize and Srimathi for winning consolation prize.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• Sign In to post your comments