You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I am a New member here ... Greetings All!!!

Hello!! Greetings!!
    I am Tabassum new member here. Nice being here sharing my knowledge and views with all.
    Thanks!!
    Welcome, Tabassum! Your excitement is apparent from all those exclamation marks. Happy to have you join our family. We look forward to interacting with you in our forum and subsequent contributions to other sections. Please spend some time understanding our site's features, policies and guidelines. Understand how to contribute through the section-wise FAQs, learn our guidelines from the useful Help Topics and be aware of the posting limitations.

Enjoy ISC, learn and earn!

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thanks a lot for such a warm welcome!! Yes, I am really excited and glad to join here as a Member. Yes, will surely participate in discussions further.
    I have been working as a Freelancer for quite some time. So I am submitting here some of my "Articles" which I have written on different Topics and Niche. So pls go through them and give some valuable comments and feedback on them.
    Have a Nice day!!

Yes, I have read all the guidelines for various sections here. So surely take care of them.

Hai Tabassum warm welcome to this site. You made the right decision to join here , which is one of the most trusted educational site across the world and the highlight of this channel is the transparency and giving platform to all to earn some decent income through submitting self made contents. You can write good articles, on your own words and per each article cash credit of maximum 100 can be awarded, Likewise you can also give your response in the ask experts section of the questions raised there and for that also cash credits are given. So you are not going to waste time her as every contributions earns.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Welcome to you on this fantastic website for learning and earning. I wish you all the best on this site. I hope we all will learn from your contribution and you will also get benefitted by the good contributions of learned members of this site.
    drrao
    always confident

Welcome to you, Tabassum. Wish you all the best at ISC . Let us swim together in the ISC sea happily to enhance our wisdom and knowledge. Please use forum section to clear your doubts and queries relating to ISC working. Finally, contribute your best to ISC.
    No life without Sun

Thank you all for such inspiring and motivational words!! I just believe and hope that my contributions and knowledge will be rewarding and fruitful.

Thanks once again!!

• Sign In to post your comments