You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

During your school or college life, have you been taken to State Independence day parade ?

Though every school and college celebrates their own Independence day with flag hoisting, speeches and some cultural programs and then sweets distribution. But some state governments are insisting that the school children and college students be brought to the state Independence day celebrations by participating in the guard of honor parade and also during the special march past by the para military contingent. Have your school ever taken you and your school friends or the college friends to the venue ? Please share if yes.
    During my school days, nobody from our school participated in the State Independence day parade. Those days such practices were not there. We used to attend the flag hoisting function in our school and college. In the school, the students from NCC and Scouts used to attend with their uniform and do the parade. I was in the scout movement and I am the President Sout certificate holder. So we used to participate in the function without fail.
    But in colleges, I was not taking part in NCC. So I used to just attend as a normal student only. Very few students used to participate in these function and district collector used to be the chief guest.

drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments