You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Publish New Written Articles.

Hello,

I am writing an Article on Kids and Parenting. It's just going to complete tomorrow. I will post the article tomorrow in the Format prescribed here on ISC. Just hope that it get published here well.

I have read all the guidelines for posting here on ISC.
    You can go ahead. The editors of this site will edit that article and if they feel it can be published as it is. If they want some changes they will move it to the pending section and ask you to make the correction as per their suggestions. Sometimes they may reject it also.
    I wish you all the best. I hope definitely you will receive encouragement from the ISC.

drrao
    always confident

Thank you, sir, for your supporting and encouraging words.

Considering that a number of articles you posted have been rejected I would suggest that you check if you still have 'posting permission', in the article section.

Posting permission is usually withdrawn in case a member posts content that is available on another website. This has been the general norm. Make sure you can access the 'Submit Your Article' feature in the mentioned section before you proceed.

"A love affair with knowledge will never end in heartbreak" - Michael Garrett Marino

While I appreciate your zeal to post some good articles, please assure yourself to adhere to the posting guidelines of this site so that instead of rejecting your articles should be approved,
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments