You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

An alert - Please adhere to posting guidelines while publishing the Job posts

Friends,

We value your efforts and time to publish here various Job posts gathered from news papers and official online websites. But sometimes it goes futile when the Job was already published by another member or contains copied content or lacking the correct source of information to verify the authenticity. Please verify whether such job posts are already approved or under 'new submissions' before you post them. Time and again instructions were issued by various Job Editors either in responses to Forum threads or via messaging system. But some of the members seem to be in a hurry to post their requisite quota 15 Job posts a day and I agree we too miss to detect the duplicate Job posts in a hurry to clear the backlog!

Also, some of the members are trying to score more points and c.c by splitting one announcement containing various categories of jobs and posting them randomly as different Job posts by the same organisation. This smart contribution works out well when they are reviewed by different Editors and goes undetected. But avoid to resort to such practices and post all the categories in the same advertisement at one go. Such subsequent posts related to the prime advertisement would be approved but don't get enhanced points.

Once again, it is requested to adhere to the Posting Guidelines strictly and go through this thread by ME on FAQs. Your cooperation is highly solicited.
    Yes,you are absolutely right sometimes we forgot that what we are doing. We just involved to much in earning points in very hurry in that case we forgot.so I would like to thank you for your guidance.
    By Determination one can Accomplish anything

Deleted
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I want to know that if an advertisement consists of different categories of vacancies then whether we have to make one composite job post or for each category we have to make different submissions.

Can someone clarify it?

Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Neeru,

You got the point exactly. It should not be split up into different Job posts which doesn't make any sense and would be considered as an attempt to garner points. If the advertisement Nos. are different and published by the same news daily on the same day or dates are different, you needn't consolidate them.

Regards,
    Jagdish

• Sign In to post your comments