Topic based month end TOW contest for the month Jul'18 on topic -Shadow (Winners)So today is the day! We are finally announcing the winners of our TOW on the topic Shadow! We'd like to say a big thanks to everyone for participating! It has been a great pleasure receiving your entries and they were all amazing! Someone rightly said - A single sunbeam is enough to drive away many shadows. Each thread has drifted the level of the word shadow to a new mark. It was really a tough choice to pick the winners. You all have generated an excitement and awareness around the corner. It was a great experience to crawl down through the shadows of all the entries and made us to know what it is to stand in the light. It was really breathtaking!
And the Winner is:
1. Aditya Mohan for his thread - Shadow of the light- Times of our lives.
~ A captivating and phenomenal thread that delineates all the beauty of life which is made up of light and shadow.
The Special awardees are:
1. Partha K. for his thread - Dark shadow beneath her eyes tells the painful story
~ A spectacular thread indeed! The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend. A well narrative thread.
2. Vij for the thread - Lessons to be learnt from a Shadow
~ A substantial thread that depicts that the true fact that we are shaped by our thoughts. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.
3. ABSivakumar for his entry - A shadow that inspires
~ An inspiring thread that one should aspire to engrave a mark as an accomplishment of our life. A phenomenal way of expression indeed!
4. Soundharya for her thread - A shadow of a doubt!
~A well depicted thread which says about the equal effects of truth and a lie.
The Consolation prize carrying 30 pts and 30 CC goes to:
1. Natarajan for his thread - Stepping out of somebody else's Shadow
~ A magnificent thread that tell us to move on from the darkness of life and design something for the present that gives us a pleasure of joy.
2. Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thread - The shadow remains in every sphere of life
~ Yes, the memories of those who influence us in our work would continue even after their retirement.
All the other participants would be given cash credits based on the quality. Well done, all of you. Members, please join me to greet the winners.