You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Please join me to pray for the Good health of Former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee who is critical.

The tall and probably most acclaimed and admired political leader of all times and former Prime Minsiter Atal Bihari Vajpayee is critically ill and being survived on life support at the All India Inistitue of Medical Science. The latest press note released by AIIMS states that his condition has worsned. India needs the presence of this great man who has no enemies but only friends across the country and the world. May be he is the only BJP leader who is fondly liked even by some Congress leaders. Please join me to pray for his good health.
    The towering personality of India, Atal Bihari Vajpayee is reported to be critically ill. Yesterday Prime Minister went to AIIMS and enquired with the doctors about the condition of this great man. Ajatastrudu (No enemy person), Atal, should be the model for these days politicians and everyone should follow him in protecting the values and ethics in politics. Late Former Prime Minister Mr P. V. Narasimha Rao used to be very friendly with him and used to take his suggestions in many issues. Many great leaders of opposition parties also admire him for his able leadership.
    The above 90 years old leader is being admired by many citizens of the country and still remembered him as a clean leader. I hope his health will improve and return to home safely. Let us all pray to God to give good health and long life to this legend in Indian politics.

drrao
    always confident

He has been one of the greatest leaders of the post-independence era. Since 2009, he is almost in a vegetative state. I don't know how long he would remain in such an unbearable condition. I don't know what to pray for this towering personality.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

A great leader of India. I would say that he is like the Jesus, because Mr. ABV, a bachelor, born on 25th December. He is now 93 +. He was sick for quite a long time. Now he is surviving on life support. I too don't know what to pray and what to demand. Let us leave it to the creator. Anyway, Wherever he may be, and whatever he may be, he lives in our heart forever.
    No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments