You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

A B Vajpayee passes away! RIP!

Former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee has passed away a few moments ago! Let us pay our homage to the great statesman.
    The nation has lost a great man at 93. RIP Mr. Atal Behari Vajpaye.
    No life without Sun

Very sad and I am deeply moved by his death. Right from the morning I was carrying series of tweets in his honor and even praying for his health. But God is too harsh and he statched Ataji from us. May his soul rest in peace.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Seems to be that an era has just passed with the passing of this legend. May the soul of him be remain in peace forever.

The great son of India and one of the best statesmen India has ever had, is no more. He was loved by one and all cutting across the party lines. A sad moment and no words to add. May his soul rest in peace!
    Regards,
    Jagdish

A towering personality. For him, the Nation is the top priority. He is really an "AJATASATRU". An era of selfless politics has come to an end with his demise. There is no replacement for him. A non-congress PM who ruled the country for five years. May his soul rest in peace.
    drrao
    always confident

He was the first non-Congress Prime Minister to complete five years term. His strong economic development activities despite heading the coalition government are praiseworthy. His leadership during Kargil, Bhuj earthquake, Parliament attack, was noteworthy. He was a strong leader and not corrupt. He made his party very strong. He was truly a towering personality. He used to put the interest of the nation before anyone's personal interest. It is quite natural because he learnt politics from Shyama Prasad Mukherjee.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Rest in peace Atalji. Having watched the telecast of the procession to Smrithi Sthal, I was moved by the huge crowds who have turned out to honor the great leader on his last journey. India and the BJP have lost a doyen with a clean image that is often difficult these days to find in politics.

Finally the last rites of the late Atal Bihari Vajpayee was held at the Rashtriya Smriti Sthal which was attended by national and International dignitaries.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My tribute to Atalji through a poem

Tallest in stature, calmer than the sea
    You were the one whom oppositions envy
    With bated breath, people used to hear
    The words you spoke were strong and clear
    Your poems or speeches both inside and out
    A leader, who stood apart without any doubt
    Firm within with a head held high
    Your aspirations were only bounded by the sky
    Whatever we say, will be less to describe
    Your work for the people will be felt throughout their life
    You created a void there is no one to fill
    Who else has the courage to carry out your will?
    My tribute to you with regards too high
    I chose my pen to say the last goodbye

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I got know that our honorable Atal vajpayee recently passed away. He has did many contributions to our country and he also play the role of Prime Minister in a great Way so let's us give our tribute to Atal Vajpayee.
    By Determination one can Accomplish anything

He was a man of principles. Someone who believed that Nation is far more important than individual political parties. He was always clear in his decisions and was well grounded (unshakable moral compass). RIP.
    "If you want to make real progress, you must give up all ideas of personal attainment".

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.