You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Query on the status of working my AdSense code in ISC

I have given responses to some of forum threads. I have posted some new threads also, but after login into my AdSense account, I didn't find any impressions to the web pages containing the threads I have posted. I do not know whether my AdSense code is working in ISC or not. I would like to know about the status of my AdSense code in ISC. This is the first website I worked with it to get AdSense account approved. I have got AdSense approved bonus from ISC also.
    Is this thread not visible to the members? Because I didn't see any response to this thread.

Can you let us know first three digit of your AdSense Pub-ID to confirm? Example: pub-678xxxxxxxxxxxxx".

On visiting your profile, I could find a impressive record of registering 158 articles against your name in the article section and that must ensure formidable Google adsense credit to your account. As suggested by Rahman, please reveal your first three digit adsense account number to him through a personal message and your matter would be sorted out. Please keep on posting good articles and your adsense would be credited accordingly. Since you have the ability to create good articles and get them approved, then it should be easy to get adsense credit also. Please await a response after you submit that three digit adsence publisher ID number.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My adsense ID having first three digits as pub-345xxxxxxxxxxx

• Sign In to post your comments