You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Independence Day offer for last three days

Rs 72 off per gram gold Independence Day offer for last 3 days. on India's 72nd Independence Day Rs 72 off per gram. Hurry! Take advantage of decreasing gold rate, 0% deduction on old gold exchange. Only year free insurance, lifelong free maintenance, Buyback guarantee,best price guaranteed. This offer cannot be availed in conjunction with any of our other discounts or promotional offers.
    Shoponline
    Joyalukkas.in
    World's favourite jeweller

Address : Bangalore MG Road
    Phone :08025589916
    Heena Taj,
    Kindly avoid posting such promotional threads in ISC Forum. ISC is not a shopping site to buy or sell commodities.

No life without Sun

When I looked at the title, this gives a different impression but the content matter is different. Although the message has been rightly conveyed by Sun Sir & so I request the author with some good discussion rather than doing away with the promotional activities.

OK Mr sun from now I will don't post like this topic in the forum. Thanks for your words.
    By Determination one can Accomplish anything

As a resident of Delhi, how can I avail the benefits mentioned in this thread? Ms. Heena Taj may kindly elucidate.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

I think the same companies in other states also extend this offer. But I have not seen the same advertisement in Hyderabad also. Anyhow, Partha can try in the shops of the same companies in Delhi.
    drrao
    always confident

Well such promotional offers might have hidden terms and conditions to which the author is not aware and shared this information. Nevertheless there is no need to rush to purchase gold by seeing this offer.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments