You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

Article to be published

I have submitted article " How to Live a Happy Life by Power of Thoughts". I would like it to be published in your Site.It gives encouragement to young boys and girls to have positive thinking and do good deeds to lead a Happy Life.
    Welcome to ISC. I understand you have already submitted the Article. So the Editors concerned will review the articles and he will advise you accordingly. He will let you know if any changes are required. Then again you can make the changes and submit so that they will again go through and do the needful. You will receive an alert and an email also. All the best to you. Wait for the alert.
    drrao
    always confident

Vijaya warm welcome to this site and glad to know that you have already submitted your first article in this site. If it is your original creation , and has the potential to benefit others, without any spelling mistakes or errors, not copied from other source or sites, then surely our editors would verify the veracity of the same and accord approval. That delay should not deter you to stop. Keep posting topics in this forum and involve yourselves with various discussions on the threads raised by our members. That way your inclusive participation would enhance the knowledge and also pave way for creating new articles for future.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments