You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the week 5th Aug – 11th Aug’18 (Winners)

Now, it's time to announce the winners of the TOW contest for the week 5th Aug – 11th Aug'18. Very few interesting and thoughtful threads were discussed during this week, we request members to raise interesting and innovative threads in the forum and let us make it more lively.

It is decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1.Mallela Jyothi for her thread- Why do we need someone else to insist on our own safety?
    ~ Yes, driving safety measures needn't be insisted but followed by ourselves.

2.Dipti for her thread - Suffering from Monday morning blues or are we happy it's Monday again?
    ~ A well presented thread about the feelings of all after enjoying the Sunday and welcoming the next day!

3.T M Sankaran for the thread - Is 'Selfie' becoming a social problem?
    ~ A thread that warns people to come out of the selfie mania which creates a problem to all of us.

The Special prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Congratulations to all the winners. Members, please join us to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to Mallela Jyothi, Dipti and T M Sankaran for winning the special prizes for their threads during the week 5th Aug – 11th Aug'18. I wish the winners will continue their good work and win many more such prizes in the coming days also.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats to Mallela Jyothi, Dipti and TM Sankar for winning the special prizes. Well done.

@ Who is the TOW award winner?

No life without Sun

Congratulations to Ms. Mallela Jyothi, Ms. Dipti amd Mr. Sankaran for their thought-provoking and award-winning threads. Many more such awards await them in ISC.

However, I would like to state that this is not a contest. I think best threads submitted during a week are chosen for ToW prize(s) every week, except the last week of a month. In the last week, the Members are required to write on a given topic. That is a contest.

Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Hearty congrats and best wishes to to Mallela Jyothi, Dipti and TM Sankar for winning the special prizes. And it seems the editors could not find the right entry for TOW Winner.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I heartly congratulate to dipti,mallai Jyoti, Tm Sankaran for winning the special prize for the thread in the month of August 5.they deserves to be the winner.
    By Determination one can Accomplish anything

Congrats to all the winners of this TOW.
    Well done and keep up your good work in ISC.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the special prize winners for TOW contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

I concur with Partha's remarks. This is not a contest for TOW. It is only a selection of best threads posted in that week.
    No life without Sun

Hearty congratulations to Mallela Jyothi, Dipti and T M Sankaran for being the winners of special prize award for the TOW contest for the week 5th August – 11th August 2018.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to all of the winners of the TOW contest for the week 5th Aug- 11th Aug, 2018. The threads were really interesting to read and carried a message about the particular topic. I wish all of them very best and hope they will bring out more such interesting threads in the coming days.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to Mallela Jyothi, Dipti and T M Sankaran for getting the special prize in the Thread of the week contest. I wish the winners to get more awards in the future. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the winners of the Thread of the week awards. All the best for future prizes.

Thank you all. I congratulate the co-winners. All the best.

Thank you all for your wishes. Congratulations to others who won as well.

I heartly congratulate to all the members who have participated and win in the contest.

Hearty congratulations to Mallela Jyothi, Dipti and Sankaran sir for winning the Special Prizes in the TOW contest for the week 05th to 11th Aug '18!

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.